How to change the size of your desktop icons
Do you need your desktop icons to be a bit bigger so you can see them better? Or maybe you’d prefer them to be much smaller so they didn’t take up as much room. This is very simple to change to your liking.
Follow these simple steps:
- Right click on the desktop
- Select View from the menu
- Then you will be able to pick from Large icons, Medium icons or Small icons.
BONUS: Quick Windows Shortcuts
- Windows Key + E opens File Explorer
- Windows Key + L locks the PC
- Windows Key + M minimises all the windows
- Windows Key + Home minimises all but the active desktop window
- Windows Key + + zooms in
- Windows Key + - zooms out