Focus Support Cheat Sheet
10 March 2020
Use the screenshots below to help navigate where on your computer one of our engineers is trying to guide you.
1. Browser Icon
2. Start Menu - this is where all the applications for your computer are found.
3. Taskbar - when you open an application or program, the icon will be displayed in the taskbar
4. Show hidden icons symbol - click on the arrow to open this menu
5. Network Connectivity
6. Logged in User - by clicking on this icon, you can also log out and and log in another user.
7. Power options - turn your computer off, restart your computer or put it to sleep